ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Nikolay Alekseevich Kulebyakin was born in 1959 in Fryazino, Moscow region. He graduated from the Polytechnic College named after M.A. Lomonosov. He graduated from the Mossovet Polytechnic School.
He has participated in exhibitions since 1979.
Участвует в выставках с 1979 года.
His works are in Collections:
- Collection of the Russian Ministry of Culture.
- Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington D.C., USA
- Fine Arts Museum, Santa Fe, USA
- FotoForum 38 Gallery, Zurich, Switzerland
- Harry Ransom Human Research Center, University of Texas, Austin, USA
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- Museum of Organic Culture, Kolomna, Russia
Personal exhibitions (selectively):
- 2019 "Nikolay Kulebyakin. Shadow Alienates, Light Connects - XIX International Photography Festival in Pinhao, China
- 2019 Nikolay Kulebyakin "Rupture of the square" gallery "Hortus" Moscow, Russia
- 2018 Nikolay Kulebyakin "The Iron Theatre" Magnezit Museum Satka, Russia
- 2017 “Nikolay Kulebyakin. Development of Unconditional” – Open Gallery, Bratislava, Slovakia, within the frames of The 27th Month of Photography in Bratislava.
- 2015 "Nikolay Kulebyakin. A Brief History of Art" by Nikolai Kulebyakin. VII International Festival of photography PHOTOVISA in Krasnodar, Russia
- 2014 "Nikolay Kulebyakin" - Neringos Istorijos Muziejos (Nida Historical Museum), Nida. Lithuania
- 2013 "Nikolay Kulebyakin. Three series" - gallery "GLAZ", Moscow, Russia
- 2011 "Nikolay Kulebyakin. Platinotype" - Meglinskaya Gallery, Moscow, Russia
- 2008 "Nikolay Kulebyakin. Only color" - "Espectro" gallery, within the I International Festival of photography PHOTOVISA in Krasnodar, Russia.
- 2006 "Nikolay Kulebyakin. Photos" - Museum of the History of Photography, St. Petersburg
- 2005-2006 "Nikolay Kulebyakin. Photography" - Moscow Museum of Modern Art, Moscow, Russia.
- 2005 "Photographer Nikolay Kulebyakin. Black and White Series" - Center for Contemporary Photography, Colorado, Denver, USA
- 2004 "Nikolay Kulebyakin. Conditional and unconditional" - Gallery "WAM", Moscow, Russia
- 2002 "Nikolay Kulebyakin. Fragments" - Bulgarian Cultural Center, Moscow, Russia
- Project "Fragments" on verses by Arseny Tarkovsky. The book-album., Moscow, 2000.
- "Momentary photo". Book by A. Rob-Grieu with Photographs by N. Kulebyakin - Moscow, 2000
- Nikolay Kulebyakin. "Photographic series", "Conditional and unconditional". Moscow, 2003
- Nikolay Kulebyakin. "Reality and Fantasies" Moscow, 2017